Tuesday, August 21, 2007
A Sad Love Poem: Moments









These moments in time are yours,
These two moments are your to keep.
Treasure them
For we must each go along our own paths,
You to your destiny,
I to mine.

The dreams I dream of you,
As I lay awake at night.
Tears flowing down your face,
Rivers flowing down mine,
As we think of our parting,
And reminisce our love.

But always remember,
That I am here, I am here,
I am here in your very beginning.
Our love cannot be forgotten
For I am here, I am here,
Hiding from you.

By Faria Nowshin

Love is not always all happiness. As it is said,"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop", love brings with it sadness and heartbreaks as well! This poem is beautiful in its own way. The author describes the pains and sufferings of love in a way that touches the heart. As the lovers part their ways, they recollect those old times spent togetherand spend sleepless nights thinking about each other. Though they are parting with each other, they know deep within themselves that their love is going to stay forever!

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !

Labels:

 
posted by Emmie at 2:47 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments: