Friday, April 18, 2008
Kiss Day- kiss cards
There exists no human being, for sure who does not remember his or her first kiss- First kisses are always magical. For most people their first kiss is with their first love, or at the altar while getting married. The first kiss with anyone or the first kiss on the altar marks a new beginning. This new beginning may be of a relationship or marriage. In either case its so special. As Kiss Day (April 28) comes close, I got reminded of the song First Kiss by Mandy Moore :

Hey yeah
Will I close my eyes?
Will I hold my breath?
Will I wanna cry?
Will our souls connect?
I've been thinking about it when I go to bed
at night I wonder - wonder.

Will you hold my hand?
Will you speak of love?
Will the stars be shining in the sky above?
Will it be you I've been dreaming of
for so long holding on.

Our first kiss wont be the last
Our loves too deep to end that fast
and good things come to those who have to wait.
I believe it's only time
that keeps us from the thing divine,
and when it's here you know I'm gonna say
lay it on my lips!

Here are some lovely Kiss cards the most passionate and magical way to show your love. Have a great Kiss Day. You can also send these kiss cards to your love and see him or her feel so very special, so very kissed.



love cards, love greeting cards, love e cards, i love you cards, love you cards, free love e cards, online love cards, free love cards, i love you greeting cards, love greetings cards, romantic love cards, love greetings, love greeting



Send This Free Kiss ecard
More Free Kiss ecard Comments


Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...





love cards, love greeting cards, love e cards, i love you cards, love you cards, free love e cards, online love cards, free love cards, i love you greeting cards, love greetings cards, romantic love cards, love greetings, love greeting



Send Kiss Day eCard
More Kiss Day Comments

Labels:

 
posted by Ron Jones at 1:01 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: