Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Famous Love Quotes from Movies Part-1
Send this free eCard
Send this Love eCard !


There are some really memorable love quotes from famous movies which never gets old with time. I can just watch these movies time and again for their memorable quotes of love. Here are some of my favorite love quotes from movies:-

Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time. Casablanca

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. City of Angels

My husband and I fell in love at first sight... maybe I should have taken a second look. Crimes and Misdemeanors

A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same. Fried Green Tomatoes

I always just hoped that, that I'd meet some nice friendly girl, like the look of her, hope the look of me didn't make her physically sick, then pop the question and... um... settle down and be happy. It worked for my parents. Well, apart from the divorce and all that! Four Weddings and a Funeral

I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. When Harry Met Sally

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable...Wizard of Oz

"I'd rather have you as a friend than not have you in my life at all." American Pie

"It's the scariest day of the year. Yet only one thing scares me, that we might never have met." Autumn In New York

Labels:

 
posted by Emmie at 3:01 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: