Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Famous Love Quotes from Movies Part-2
Send this free eCard
Send this eCard to the one you love!


Some more memorable love quotes from movies that are my favorite. Just whisper any of these love quotes in to the ears of your sweetheart and watch the magic!

"When you fall in love it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part."
Captain Corelli's Mandolin

"I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side, as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit."
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

"I kneel before you not as a prince, but as a man in love."
Ever After: A Cinderella Story

"You will never know love unless you surrender to it."
Fools Rush In

"I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is."
Forrest Gump

"Everything I do, I do it for you. Anything that might be special in me… is you."
Great Expectations

"I was just about to tell you. That I love him. I do! I love him and I don't care what you think. I love him for the man he wants to be and I love him for the man he almost is. I love him, Laurel, I love him. I love him!"
Jerry Maguire

"True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does."
Kissing A Fool

"I've loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you. What would be more reasonable than to marry you?"
Little Women

“Tell her that you love her. You've got nothing to lose, and you'll always regret it if you don't.”
Love Actually


Tags: , ,

Labels:

 
posted by Emmie at 5:30 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: